Flying trapeze is possible for anyone:
- above 16 years old,
- for people who want to descover this sensational but safe & accessible activity.
Flying trapeze offers powerfull emotions but it is very safe thanks to the harness and safety lines.
Steps of a session
A flying trapeze session lasts 2 hours and is organised as follows:
- Welcoming, safety and technical instructions ;
- You wear a belt (for the safety ropes) ;
- Warm-up ;
- First technical breifing at the static trapeze ;
- Discovery of the net and learn how to fall safely and softly on your back ;
- And… let’s go! You can climb to the plateforms and swing and fly with a progressive teaching method and safety lines ;
- During the first session, you’ll learn the technic of a swing and start passing from a bar to bar, do a back-flip (lay-out) and fall softly in the net. You will also realise that trapezists support and literaly help each-other: to hold the bar to beginners for instance, etc…
And a few pics…